Already equipped with lenses by Zeiss and a highly durable Grilamid® TR-90 Frame, the Outlaw - MAHI-MAHI Edition features a hand painted design by artist Ely Yerian as well as a nearly indestructible Cerakote Firearm Coating - this frame is a must have for fisherman everywhere!
Produced in limited batches, this is a collectors item; each frame is painted, numbered and then signed by the artist before being airbrushed and cured with Cerakote Firearm Coating for protection against the elements. No two frames look alike. As each of these frames is hand painted, please allow for 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL/RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve of 8
- DBL: 18mm
- Temple Length: 135mm
- Lens Size A/B: A62 x B38
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Extra Large Fit
- Skeleton Optics Hard Case with full zip closure included with purchase
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
About Ely Yerian
Beginning with airbrushing cars, walls, and clothing, Ely Yerian found creativity and drive by honing his artistic skills from a young age. When he landed a contract with a local firearms company, Ely decided to make his professional artistic debut by Cerakoting their products. Thus was the beginning of Ely Yerian Designs, that is not only a passion made into a business but a dream of a kid, who made it a reality.