Designed for those who don’t go where the path leads, the Mossy Oak Winter® Scout sunglasses are intended for those who instead forge their own trail.
Skeleton Optics is pleased to provide hunters and sportsman the Mossy Oak Winter® camouflage pattern frames. Mossy Oak Winter Break-Up takes concealment in the frigid months to a new level. Whether you are chasing monster whitetails in the snowy plains of Saskatchewan or perched in a barren tree line at the peak of the Missouri rut, Mossy Oak Winter Break-Up will get you closer. A custom blaze orange nosepiece has been fitted for anti-slip and moisture wicking, and to complete the look, the Skeleton logo has been hand painted in blaze orange. No two frames look exactly alike!
Every pair of Scouts include polarized polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss, designed using an advanced Tri-pel coating to promote clear vision, amazing visibility and clarity, while reducing discomfort caused by glare during outdoor activities.
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL/RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activities
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve of 8
- DBL: 18mm
- Temple Length: 115mm
- Lens Size A/B: A65 x B40
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy